четвъртък, 5 април 2012 г.

Day 23 - inspired by movie !!!!

      Goooood morning,world !!!
 Hello my sweet followers,unknown visitors and lovely friends!Nice to see you,guys.....
 Today is the movie day - Avatar day!
 When I saw Avatar movie I was totally impressed by the colours used for creating the scenes.My favorite thing from the movie is Toruk - a great leonopteryx.The great leonopteryx (Na'vi name: toruk meaning "last shadow") is a species of airborne predatory animals native to Pandora. Scientifically, it is known as Leonopteryx rex – "flying king lion" (from the Greek word λέων leon meaning lion, πτέρυξ pteryx meaning wing, and the Latin word rex, meaning king).The colours of this predator were amazing - red,yellow,black - the perfect combo.But I couldn't find any detail picture of it - so sad.So I decide to recreate avatar's skin .....
I love this sky blue,shimmering and sparkling.My interpretation is not that good as the original but I still like it a lot...Hope you guys like it too...
Base colour:Golden rose Chameleon effect  # 40 - two coats for full opacity
Pinky,thumb and point finger effect:Essence Glisten up
Ring finger effect:sponged Catherine Arley # 674,on the tips is Essence Glisten up
Middle finger:Golden rose Crystal colour #14,sponged Essence Glisten up

So that's all for now.....

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар