неделя, 28 юни 2015 г.

Djeep Series vol.12 !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's Sunday. The weekend is over. The work week is knocking on the door. It's time to choose what I want to see on my nails at Monday morning. Last week was awful. Non of the mani I've made was enough satisfying. Standing in front of my polish rack wasn't in spiring at all. The fact is I just couldn't make a simple decision about the color combos and the nail art design at all. That's why all of my manis didn't became as they were ment to be. 
The worst of all - I've broke a nail on Friday. Few days before OMD3's start one soldier is down. But the rest of the army is strong enough to face the challenge.
But enough complaining. Let's see the next #DjeepSeries mani.
 Used -
Perfect 104
acrylic paint and fine brush
****
All yours,
Red Frog


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар