петък, 10 юли 2015 г.

#OMD3 - Day Ten - Floral !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's Day 10 of #OMD3 and we have Floral nails to be done. Well, I've made mine and the begining of the challenge just because I've wanted something feminine and a bit vintage at that moment. So the floral theme seemed to be a great decision. But as I mentioned few posts ago - I was in some a kind of a really bad luck period at that moment and all ends with a nail broken.
Here is my ruined Floral story - 
I've made my nails with so much pleasure and I really was satisfied at the end. I went to work, I've worked, I went shopping for dinner and Bang! - a sweet juicy melon decided to ruin my day at its end. I just wanted to put the rounded buddy in the bag but the stupid melon didn't wanted to do things right. One melon down - one nail down. What's done is done. But after all I've decided to show you my floral mani no matter one of the guys is missing.
 I can only say - my nails grow fast so in a couple of weeks I hope to enjoy the long clows again.
See ya, lovelies....
Used - 
Zoya Pixie dust Tomoko
Zoya Pixie dust Dahlia - for the thumbs' gradient
Essence Color&go 50 Irreplaceable
acrylic paints, fine brush
****
All yours,
Red Growing Frog 

8 коментара:

  1. Just beautiful! Darn that stupid melon.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Анонимен11 юли, 2015

    The mani/design you did is gorgeous! Love those flowers, and that base! Glad your nails grow fast - hope to see your shaped nails long again soon. Thank you!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. This is just gorgeous!!! I want to recreate this as soon as I can, I am in love with this mani ;) I hope to have nails like yours one day too :)

    ОтговорИзтриване