петък, 21 август 2015 г.

Stars on the sand with OPI&Born Pretty Store !!!!



Hello, my lovelies…
After all the rain these days I wasn’t really sure what I need most last night – take a hot shower and go to bed or sit in front of my computer and chat with you a bit. Guess what? I've need my few minutes here on the blog. It’s a good way to refresh my mind and gives a good start of the day. If you see the picture outside you won’t believe it’s still August. The temperature is not even close to what it should be at this time of the year. Well, it’s true that’s a nice break after the real summer heat from the last couple of weeks but…. But! Come on, it’s August! Where is my hot crazy summer? Bring it back. Now.
I’m really upset. My vacation starts on 24th of August and I  desperately need sunny hot weather next week. Please.
Now some nail related stuff please. My grumbling won’t end soon.
Well, because my vacation is very soon I thought why not to show you something playful and summery. Sad but true I won’t be able to see the seashore this summer. If I’m lucky enough there’s a chance to go to a pool once or twice. Ugh. But that doesn’t mean I won’t make summery designs on my nails. Oh, no! Let’s see my Stars on the sand.
Like it? Hope so.
Happy summer days, my lovelies!
Used - 
OPI Designer De Better, 
OPI Skull and glossbones, 
for the stars - A-England Excalibur, Essence Made with love 01 In love, Catherine Arley 933, Golden rose Rich Color 119, Born Pretty Store BP-10 
****
All yours,
Red Frog

1 коментар: