петък, 18 септември 2015 г.

Favorite Nudes vol.1 - Essence !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's been a while since I've became deeply in love with nude tones when it's up to nail polish. Sometimes things just need to be clear - no brights, no decorations.And because love should be shared I've finally decided to share first two of my most favorite ones with you
Essence Nude Glam 06 Cookies&cream and 
Essence The Nudes  03 i'm lost in you
Middle and ring one are covered with 'Cookies and cream' while the other three are are all in 'I'm lost in you'. Both the polishes have magnificent and smooth application - creamy and truly delicious. 'Cookies and cream' has gorgeous golden shimmer which can be seen mostly in the bottle but that doesn't make it less beautiful. 'I'm lost in you' is a part of the The Nudes collection which is a fabilous nude shades selection. Sadly I was able to add only two polishes from this limited edition collection to my stash but tow are better than none, right?
Soon I'll  show you the next couple of the nude favorites. 
Take care and Good night, my lovelies.

All yours,
Red Frog 



4 коментара:

  1. Gorgeous nails!
    I have been having a 'thing' with these nude nail polishes, also. This summer, I intended to wear all my neon polish and instead I was reaching for the nudes! They are just so pretty.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. This looks amazing! I have a soft spot for neutrals like this.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Glad you like them:) I love the shade on your G+ profile - this mustard yellow is awesome!!!

      Изтриване