петък, 13 ноември 2015 г.

Chevron tips with Golden Rose Rich Color !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
I'm super excited lately because I've got a new job!!! Yeyyyy! That's probably one of the greatest things happened lately. I'm really extremely excited these days so if you got me missing here please forgive me. The all new things around me along with all the pressure from the last week at my old working place just squeeze me guts out. But I'm happy. Happy and relieved. Now let's see what we have here. 
As most of you, my lovelies, I'm also a big fan of Golden Rose Rich Color line. They have a great variety of color shades and most of them are truly well pigmented so to make an even and smooth coverage. Well, probably there are few sheer shades among all the opaque ones but that's not the point. I'm talking about all the perfect colors Golden Rose offers in their Rich Color line. 
Today's mani is a simple but interesting blurple ombre with black sand accent to make the blurples stand out better. 
So, that's all for today. Hope you're feeling as good as I do. 
See you soon.


Used - 
Golden rose Rich Color 38 - light blurple almost lavander creme polish with buttery consistency for a perfect smooth results, on my point finger - 2 coats and top coat
Golden rose Rich Color 42 - in this polish there is stronger lavander feeling with gorgeous silver flakies that gives kind of a frosty look
Golden rose Rich Color 127 - foggy grey-ish blurple with stunning violet micro flakies
China glaze Bump in the Night - the best pure black with sand finish
striping tape

 All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар