петък, 27 ноември 2015 г.

Hanging with the cats - free hand nail art !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Good morning to all you nail art addicted geeks around! It's a bit hard for me to continue on with my blogging schedule lately because... well, too much reasons and all of them boring. I don't want to start my day with complaining and getting you bred s let's move on with the claws' stuff.
Today I'm going to hang out with couple of cats - 
 I've used acrylic paints for my kitties and a mix of contrast polish shades. The finishes are mixed too - some pixie dust from Zoya, some fine metalic shimmer from Essence and a nice soft creme from Golden rose Prodigy Gel Duo. I'll tell you more about this duo gel set by Golden rose in the next post. 
Enjoy your day and see you next time.

Used - 
Zoya Pixie dust Dahlia
Essence The Darks 20 turn on the black
Golden rose Prodigy Gel Duo 04 
acrylic paints, fine brush

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар