сряда, 3 февруари 2016 г.

Just numbers !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Yesterday was my birthday. And I like it. I like it a Lot. I'm 34 now and I feel amazing. The day was wonderful - my little froggy woke up early just to say 'Happy B-day!' first. The perfect start of the day! And what a day - sunny, warm and so full of joy. I wish that kind of birthday to all of you.
About the claws - they were dressed in black/ yes, this isn't my B-day mani but I promise to show it here until the end of the week/. This here was the first idea for the B-day outfit but I've wanted something more special. Not just numbers.... 
Used - 
L'Oreal Color Riche 604 Metropolitan - base color
Model's Own Misty Grey - for the stamping
Golden rose Crystal color 10
Essence Nail art Stampy polish 002 stamp me! black
Born Pretty Store BP-39

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар