неделя, 5 юни 2016 г.

Dark ombre with punk elements !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Finally is Sunday.
This week has been one of the worst weeks in my life. Sad things have happened. So I hope you will understand the lack of words and posts.... I'll put myself in order soon. Just being  too sad to do even my regular stuff.
The design isn't new at all. I've made it couple of weeks ago but haven't got the time and the inspiration to share it... 
 And here are the claws at the moment - missing....
 The next few posts will be about designs I've made in the last month or two along with few decorations I'm preparing for the shorties. 
See ya all soon.
Take care.

Used - 
Essence Black is back
Essence Nude Glam 06 Cookies&cream
golden transfer foil
silver transfer foil
Born Pretty Store golden round studs
Born Pretty Store silver skull decoration 

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар