четвъртък, 21 юли 2016 г.

Acid Dry Marble Nail Art with Flormar Full Color !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Good morning!
Yesterday I've posted a hint for today's mani on my IG - look here. And I've promised to bring some brightness in your day. So, here we are - me and the claws. Hope you'll enjoy these acid shorties as much as I do.
 And just because my left hand feels neglected lately let me show you how the lefties look like. Yes, I know. The claws are with different length. Why so? No reason. Two hands - two lengths. Who cares that much? Me? Definitely No.

Used - 
Flormar Full Color FC20 Highlighted Me - bright neon greenish yellow for the dry marble
Flormar Full Color FC25 Utopia Vacation - rich deep teal
Sinful Colors Nail Junkie - stunning aqua teal glitter in tinted jelly base
Golden rose Color Expert 05 - light pale sandy fawn creme

All yours,
Red Frog

2 коментара:

  1. Cute nails
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Здравейте, имаме отворена програма за БЕЗПЛАТНО тестване на продукти от всички, които имат блогове за красота, мода и лайфстайл. Ако проявявате интерес може да се обърнете към нас на адрес: t.markova@parfimo.bg

    ОтговорИзтриване