събота, 20 август 2016 г.

Blushed Lavender Nails !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's Saturday morning and my coffee mug is almost empty. I'm not complaining at all. It's been a while since my last lazy Saturday morning at home and I'll definitely give my best to spend it in a full relax.
I've made this mani couple of weeks ago when the claws were still pretty short. The idea was a bit different from the end result but I'll re-do it some other day... probably. I've wanted a light tender design to match it with a particular outfit. Now looking at the shots below I can only be sorry I didn't took a single photo of both the mani and the outfit. Silly frog.
Hope you'll enjoy it. 
Used - 
MoYou Artist collection #11
Essence The Gel Wild White Ways for the stamping
P2 Pool Side Party 030 Violet Summerdream - base color
Catherine Arley 515 - for the gradient

Have a great lazy weekend....

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар