петък, 26 август 2016 г.

Smooshy Tribal Nails - free hand nail art !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
In this early Friday morning with the sun rising outside it's time to show you one of the latest claws' outfits. It's been a while since my last free hand design but believe me the next one will be live soon. I'm feeling a great inspiration lately and *fingers crossed* to keep it longer.
I've found there's an effect called smooshy nails while ago and the obsessed by nail art part of me was excited to try it on. It's a funny and easy way to pimp up your nails with something as simple as a piece of plastic bag or just using your favorite stamper. 
*Put a base color on the nail plate - I've choose light grey creme
*Quickly add few drops of different colors here and there on your nail - few different shades of grey here
*Again quickly start pressing gently the plastic bag piece or the stamper over your nail until you get satisfied with the result - I've used the first plastic bag I've saw 
*Put a layer of topcoat and you're ready!
I'm so in love with this mani.... As I've finally found the perfect white acrylic paint that is amazingly opaque and pigmented now it's time to practice, practice, practice. The shaky hands don't bother me at all. I'm sure they will stay calm and will give the most straight lines if I give them the time to improve themselves. Than the claws will be satisfied... So, my precious hands - be good - more geometric free hand work is on it's way!
Used - 
China glaze Electrify - accent pinkie
Flormar FC32 Victory of Black - for the smooshy effect
L'Oreal Color Riche 604 Metropolitan - for the smooshy effect
Maybelline Colorama 288 - base color
white acrylic paint - for the tribal pattern

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар