понеделник, 12 септември 2016 г.

#WhenColorsCollide vol.3 !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's early Monday morning and my poor mind is still sleeping... at least I think so. Something odd was found when I've started with this post few minutes ago - the second part of #WhenColorsCollide series was still at the draft section... That's really strange because I was 99% sure the post was ready and published exactly  two weeks ago. Well, looks like I've been only thinking about posting it. So, for those who are wondering where the heck vol.2 has gone - stay still, it's never been here. I'll do my best to publish it soon. Now let's take a look at vol.3 - #WhenColorsCollide in pink and green.
 As you, my lovelies, can see we have some dribble nails here. And the only thing I can say is I'm obsessed with this technique. My desk is full of colorful dribbles waiting to cover the claws at the right moment.
 Used -
Golden rose Color Expert 19
Golden rose Color Expert 46
Essence Color&go 159 the green&the grunge 

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар