вторник, 11 октомври 2016 г.

#WhenColorsCollide vol.5 !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's time for the next #WhenColorsCollide theme and this time we've had fall palette for inspiration. After my last mani dedicated to the summer I was too far from anything even close to be inspired by fall. There were too many things I've wanted to try and see on the claws and non of them was good enough as an end result. 
Finally I end it up with creating some smooshy decals. Have to be honest and tell you the truth - I like it. Well, it's not pure love but at least there's a sympathy....
 Here is a collage with all the precious bottles and some of my smooshy spots -
 The colors blend pretty well and the sparkling moment is just amazing....
  Not that bad.... I'm ready to try something bolder and brighter and probably the new theme is just perfect. Go check at When Colors Collide to see more fall palette designs and  why not to take your turn with the new theme?
And the group collage of course - 

Used - 
Essence Bloggers Beauty Secrets 02 Hello Beautiful
Manhattan Community Colors Cafe Beaute
OPI A Woman's Prague-ative
S-he Quick n Crazy 323/730
Seventeen 406

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар