четвъртък, 2 август 2012 г.

Blueberry latte !!!!

Love blueberries....
Love coffee with milk.....
Love blueberry latte.....
Love those Revlon polishes - Smokey Canvas and Fascets of fuscia....
Love those  Essence Colour&go little beauty Irreplaceble....
Love those Perfect's neon  ..over white of course.....
Love Essence Circus confetti...
Love my long nails.....
Love......
Love you,guys.....
Another funky and pretty  trashy mani ....as someone close to my heart said: "What the heck is goin' on with you?Why so flashily,babe?.."....Maybe my gypsy soul possessed the few taste taste I got,who knows.....When I've looked at the bottles they seemed to be made one to another - one pretty good looking colour combo.But no - on nails it isn't so good....I'm impressed by Essence Irreplaceble - flat,large brush,great opacity and this awesome shimmer....The base colour is also a gorgeous one.Fascets of fuscia needs three coats but the result is  worth it.Now let's see this gypsy mani....
More and more looking at these shots more and more like what I've done....what about you?



3 коментара: