сряда, 14 ноември 2012 г.

Oldest poison !!!!

 
Jealousy...
Yes,I'm a jealous creature...What's mine is mine.I trust people but let face the truth - we all are humans.We meet new people every day.We change our preferences through the years so who can be sure we'll like each other after a decade for example?Or who can tell we won't meet the love of our life only 10 days after our own 'wrong one' wedding? Come on,guys,human mind likes variety,in everything...sad but true.Do you need any other reason?
I have enough self esteem but I know I'm not the one and only in the world.Yes,I'm one of a kind and almost perfect but...but almost.Probably there's a better version of me somewhere and my sweetie is not insured against meeting her.On the other hand a bad version of me maybe is dangerous too....
Jealousy makes me feel like a bomb ready to explode and it's not a good feeling I know but that's the way it is.I will continue to drink my own poison with no regrets.It doesn't taste that bad....
Maybe gettin' older will make me smarter and less jealous....
But to be honest - don't think so.... 
 The ingredients:Perfect 27,Catherine Arley 801,Catherine Arley 805




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар