петък, 15 юни 2012 г.

Vivid violet !!!!

Hello ladies,
Do you like violet?...I do...a lot.....all shades...Violet is my second red if I can say so.
The question this time was:which violet should I use  - cream,shimmer,glitter or holo maybe?....
Some of you might already realized that most of the times my mani is mixed - I like it a bit funky....
This time is the same - mix to match lol....
I've used 3 different violet/purple shades  and one black base holo glitter.The violets are : Essence Color&go 87 Passion for fashion / amazing violet cream with cool blue undertone /,Catherine Arley 673 / violet holo / and 70 / clear base with micro violet glitter /.The black base glitter is by one uknown brand,I think chinese,and unfortunately it smells like sh*t.But the particles inside the black base are awesome - big hex glitters and micro ones and all of them change their colour from red to green,blue,violet and etc. - simply gorgeous in the sun.This no name one has awful coverage - I have to put a thick coat of it to made a bit smooth surface - at least it was just one coat and the glitters came just like in the bottle - the black base makes them stand out perfect.
 Here is one blurry video showing the sparkles of the chinese polish:
And that's all for now....
Hope you like it....


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар