сряда, 12 декември 2012 г.

Blog Your Heart Out !!!!

Maybe it's because Christmas is comin'...All around the bloggers world there are tag post with awards,badges or buttons.Questions,facts,funny stuff and etc.It really makes you feel part of something.So go,lovelies,open your hearts and let the all nail addicted world in it....
My nomination for Blog your heart out came from a lovely bulgarian blogger - Kati_Kz  - make sure to check out her work,you won't regret it believe me....Kati has one the most beautiful nails I've seen...ever.And something interesting - her hometown is stucked deep in my heart.I've spend my teenage years there and they were amazing.What is this nomination about?
 
First - 5 questions to answer:
1.What/who encouraged you start blogging?It was a matter of time to start doin' this.I didn't need to be pushed or encouraged .... I needed only a little spare time .... Now it's part of my life.
2.How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about?
I made this blog because of my nail polish addiction.There was no doubt what I'll write about.
3.What is something that most people don't know about you?

I cry for a broken nail ....
4.What are 3 words to describe your style? 

Let's see .... negligent,comfy,cozy.
5.What do you like to do when you're not blogging?

Doin' my nails ....Reading books,sleeping and drawing with my little princess 
Second - 5 blogs with less than 100 followers  to nominate:
Little Miss Nailpolish 
Fancy Schmancy Nails 
Sweet Polish of Mine 
Living Lovely 
Janet Planet Nails 
Last - the satisfaction of being part of this ....






 

2 коментара: