сряда, 25 юли 2012 г.

Golden freak !!!!

The Red frog became golden !!!!
      The gold had never been a part of my favorite finishes for anything but since I've got Essence Make it golden things had changed.I've made a little shopping therapy...to be honest it was more haunting nail polish hunting....for a golden nail polish and some other stuff...I wanted my golden polish to be opaque,with foil effect,with subtle shimmer maybe....And I found it!!!!I just couldn't believe it - Desert rose ... - the perfect golden shade,with a bit of caramel hint,absolute two coater,just amazing.For more sparkling I put some of the stunning Make it golden on the tips with a bit of Flormar 394.This Flormar polish is a beautiful caramel holo micro glitter and goes perfectly with the other golden shades.
     But the picture wasn't full....I wanted more...but what?.....And it came - ruffian,for the first time...
     And here we go....
 You can see my chopped point finger on some pics...sorry for that....
See ya soon with the next red challenge mani,girls and boys...
Kiss kiss.


     
     

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар