сряда, 4 юли 2012 г.

Red challenge - Let me entertain you to the fortune !!!!


Hello girls,
I have to apologize for the delay of this post - no excuse for me.....
I made a little haul few days ago - I finally found two of my wishlist's treasures - Revlon facets of fuchsia and Revlon smoky canvas.And of course I couldn't resist to take a look at Essence stand - Irreplacable,Wake up and Choose me were the chosen ones.After all I decide to take one L'oreal beauty - 613 Blue reef.
 I'm so happy to see these guys on my rack....Soon I'll show them on nails of course....
Straight to the mani...
Finally I put my hands on O.P.I. Let me entertain you - can't find the words to tell you how happy I am.There is a story between me and this polish.Robbie Williams is my favorite male singer - I love this guy.And when I found that O.P.I. have a polish named on one of his songs it was absolutely HAVE TO HAVE IT.
It's not truly red but be merciful ladies - I had to see on my nails.

 As always I put some sparkle on the accent nails - in this case I've used Gabrini's pur black cream and Colour club Fame and fortune.LMEY needed 3 coats on my long nails - maybe two will be enough but I wanted full opaque finish.The shots are made after 3 days wearing and you can see there is only a thin white line on my tips...I'm truly satisfied with the colour,with the finish and with drying time. 
So that's all for the red'n'black day.Hope you like the result....
See ya.....



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар