петък, 6 юли 2012 г.

Are you jealous,hun ?!?...

Hello awesome ladies,
It's obvious I'm in a green mood these days - my eyes see the green shades better than the other...lol...Don't know why but lately I'm wearing mostly green,teal or blue shades,and of course my loving red.
Last week I found one very pretty glitter from Perfect - S 28.In the bottle it looks like a truly onecoater but believe me 2 or 3 coats are recommended for full opacity.The finish is pretty rough but some topcoat resolve all the problems...if it is a problem....The drying time is good..after using fast drying topcoat...lol...
It wouldn't be me if there is no other polish along with this Perfect guy...Two of my treasures looks like a great company for the chosen one - China glaze Smoke and ashes and one nice lime green polish by Trendy brand - the number is 61:).Now let's see the shots....
Look at this sparkling beauty!!!!I love that kind of green......
So that's all...
See ya...


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар