понеделник, 6 август 2012 г.

Red challenge - Mrs.O'Marble loves rubies !!!!

Red challenge day today....
The red water marble day....
I'm so excited - love water marbling,love red,what else do I need?...
My first attempts in water marbling were little disasters.I didn't know it's easy to tape your fingers so you can clean them easily from the extra polish.I didn't know the colours look more intense when you put some base colour.I didn't know the water should be with room temperature and so on....There came Youtube - there are lots of tutorials which can make your life easier when it comes to marbling.And when you feel the marbling inside you everything's perfect-nice pattern on the nail,intense,bright colours,no bubles,only beauty and satisfaction.
Making water marble mani in one colour shade wasn't easy at all.First it was which shades should I use.Than what pattern I want to recreate on my nails....Questions,questions,questions......
Good god,I love red....There is no way to stop liking it even after the bunch of auful manis I've made with my sweet reds lately....
So for this challenge mani I've choose something old - Golden rose Ceramic 172,something favorite - Catherine Arley 511 and O.P.I Let me entertain you,something sparkling - S-he Stylezone 195 and Mini Colorama Cherry sweet and something   new in my stash - Essence Glamorous life.They look so pretty together....Hope you,my dear,enjoy the shots !
Last words - about Essence Glamorous life...When I saw it for the first time I was pretty sure it's a dupe of Let me entertain you..but it isn't.For this mani I've decided to use different polishes for base colours so it was easy to compare these beauties - G.Life and LMEU.O.P.I.'s treasure is with more fuscia in the base tone,obviously darker than the Essence G.life but both are amazing. 
Stop talkin',dear,shut up and show the pics....
 Here you can see the differences between Let me entertain you and Glamorous life - point and ring finger are with 3 coats of Essence and middle and pinky - 2 coats of O.P.I.
Closer looks at the thumbs : left pic - O.P.I. Let me entertain you,right pic - S-he 195 over a coat of Catherine Arley 511.
It's obvious I have lots of better marbled manis...this time my skills were somewhere out...The result is years away from my expectations - sad but true.Polishes were angry at me maybe because I took them down from the rack for some pics.But,guys,please be honest - isn't it better to lie down on my,yes,MY bed under the fresh breeze from the air conditioner?Your rack is still there on the wall waiting for you.Think of it as a vacation, a little time out...And I promise - soon you'll meet new friends there - brand new,with nice bottles,in gorgeous colours,waiting to be use by your dear Red frog...Isn't it nice,ah?
Still hope Mrs.O'Marble likes the rubies I've made for her...lol.....See ya,guys.....



2 коментара:

  1. Опито май повече ми харесва. По - ярък и наситен е. Имам есенса,но не е това моя цвят.
    А опито нямаше ли като скеил частички или съм недовидяла нещо в магазина?

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. И на мен ми е по-близко до сърцето!!Особено с това име...Относно частиците - има,да,за мен е като скейл прашец - много фин.Определено е по-ярък и по-богат цвят от Есенса,но той също не е зле:)

      Изтриване