петък, 26 октомври 2012 г.

I dare ... vol.5 !!!!

Lovely song ... it's funny how inspired I feel every time listening it.I know revenge is not the answer but come on,guys,don't say you won't feel even a bit satisfied if can do something like that to the right person.Naughty,naughty Lily ...Brings those little devils out of my generally philanthropic mind ... Enjoy the song and let your devilish thoughts free just for a while.It's healthy to be bad time to time.
My little devils for this mani:
Catherine Arley 511
Models own Misty grey
some chain stickers by Manhatan
dotting tool


3 коментара:

  1. Миме, на показалеца истинско синджирче ли си вградила? Уникална, както винаги!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Лепенка е,Иив,последни остатъци от едни Манхатънски...Много ще ми липсват като свършат:(

      Изтриване
    2. Като истинско синджирче са :-)

      Изтриване