сряда, 22 май 2013 г.

St.George and Tristam .... a night with the knights !!!!

Finally...They are here...Long time waiting to see their beauty and to feel their power....You all have seen them already,you all have tried them ... maybe....but these are my nobel knights and I could not resist to show them to you.
St.George and Tristam - the knights of the night....
They both are as strong as their names are - opacity in the highest dimension,a pigment enough for a little army of polishes and colors so deep that make you feel .... hmm ... don't know how exactly they make me feel .... I just know this feeling is one of a time.I'm looking at my nails and the only thing I can imagine is how these guys are looking me in the eyes telling me : " M'lady,we are here to serve and protect you!Our lives are in your hands now and forever...." 
    Tristam - the courteous knight - The symbol of the knightly virtue, and romantic love. When Tristam and Iseult accidentally consume a love potion, fall helplessly in love. Despite facing numerous trials to test their secret affair their love was never known to fade.


  St.George - The knightly saint who perchanced upon this lamentable scene, freed the princess, slew the mighty dragon and restored peace throughout the kingdom, thereby winning the hand of Princess Sabra in holy matrimony.

2 коментара:

  1. All polishes look great on your long sexy nails! You do choose some awesome polishes.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Прекрасни са и двата цвята. Tristam определено ми е фаворит. Скоро ще се докосна и до St.George : ))

    ОтговорИзтриване