събота, 18 май 2013 г.

The missing pinky ... with Perfect 4K/120 !!!!

The left pinky got broke ...
Remember when I told you about The awful Tuesday?So let me tell you about this sad for my nails day....
Tuesday.Working hard at the office.Not only at the office - at the storage sector too.Damn it.....All day working side by side with my co-workers and everything was pretty fine 'till the end of the working day......I went washing my hands and ..... broke three of the left hand nails....while I was turning off the cold water....so stupid way to break a nail...soooooo sad...At least only one was completely broken - the left pinky.The other two are still here - I sealed them and now I'm very very very careful when doing anything with my left hand....
Enough complaining....
What we have here  - two gorgeous deep pinks.One lighter and one darker.Both with subtle blue shimmer...very tender and cold.Of course it wouldn't be me if there's nothing more on my nails....So we have some glitter behind the black dots...Nothing special as you see but eye-catching,right?
Read,comment and enjoy....And have fun :)
Perfect 120,Perfect 4K and Nubar Burgundy glitter

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар