сряда, 8 април 2015 г.

Draft Series:Put a Bow on it !!!!

Hello, my lovelies ....
Hope you won't mind about another Draft Series post. I just tought it'll be interesting to keep the color scheme and to see something different with the same colors from the previous post. You'll tell me if I was right.
As it can be seen here this mani was made earlier than the French Touch - maybe your Red Frog was really in a mood for royal blue with some red around it. As I'm looking at the photos I really like this mani. It's a bit more girly than I preffer but why not? After all there's a girl inside me .... not only the always running busy working mom. It's cute and easy to be made - another fun suggestion how to use red and blue together.
Enjoy and don't forget about the girly girl inside you, lovelies .... She deserves to be seen time to time.
Used - 
cute bow decoration from BornPrettyStore
white creme polish for the dots
Essence Color&go 180 It's raininng men!
Essence Color&go 61 Fame Fatal
P2 Pool Side Party 010 Blue lagoon
All your,
Red Girly Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар