вторник, 26 януари 2016 г.

Rich Blurple with Gold accent !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
We all have favorite colors and polishes and probably you know I'm a red shade lover. I've never been thinking about the reason for this love but red shades make me feel myself more than every other colors.
'...If your favorite color is red, you are action oriented with a deep need for physical fulfillment and to experience life through the five senses...'
Wow... 
But. But there are shades and colors who can make my addicted heart beat a bit faster and they are miles away from the red palette. Just like Blue Lagoon. Deep seductive rich indigo blurple which wasn't lucky enough to be shown here in its true gorgeousness because my poor camera doesn't have the strength to catch it accurately. Now - enjoy.
The color of intuition, perception and the higher mind
Used - 
SNB Professional Zornitsa
P2 Pool Side Party 010 Blue lagoon
Born Pretty Store round studs

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар