неделя, 10 януари 2016 г.

Silver stamping and Dark night blue !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
The dark night outside is the perfect time to post this dark goth outfit of the claws. After all the light nude shades and the timeless reds around Christmas is definitely time for something darker and mystique. I've finally found the third of The Darks by Essence - Indigo to go. I'm pretty sure the rest of the bunch were not released here in Bulgaria so I'll have to enjoy only the three I've found which is really sad for dark shade lovers like myself. The reviews of the whole collection I saw around the web makes me want all six of them at my polish rack.
So - dark blackened blue, hidden indigo flakes and some extra silver gorgeousness from my beloved Excalibur - that's all I have for you tonight. 
Hope you'll enjoy it.
 Used - 
Golden rose Expert Color 86
Essence The Darks 17 Indigo to go
A-England Excalibur
Born Pretty Store BP-01

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар