понеделник, 11 юни 2012 г.

Red challenge - bling me on !!!!

Hello hello,
Another red day has come - red glitter day!!I love glitters - all sizes,all colors,all shapes,all....They always bring me some special mood while I'm wearing them on my nails.My most loving one is Essence Circus Confetti but today is not his day...Sorry,boy,I love you more than most of the others but.....next time will be your turn...
Most favorite color - RED
Most favorite effect - GLITTER
========
Result - most favorite day of the Red challenge - TODAY 
The usual suspects - Golden rose 3D Effect 54,Catherine Arley 946 and S-he 195
The red Catherine is a stunning deep red with subtle red micro glitter particles.This beauty is appropriate for every season and every occasion.Two coat are enough for full opacity,the top coat gives extra shine.
This flaky rose is amazing - little gold glitters and huge amount of glod to green flakes in jelly red base - I'm speechless......
And S-he - oh,girl,this glitter makes my heart beating faster - with base or on its own - just perfect.
The only thing I can say is - for Red frog red polish is always a good polish...aspecially with some gliiter...
 Love this mani....And someone is wondering - for this glass effect I've used one coat of Essence Sealing top coat and one coat of Posh fast dry top coat over all the color layers....
So that's all,girls....See ya in a couple of days...







1 коментар: