понеделник, 6 юли 2015 г.

#OMD3 - Day Six - Polka Dot !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Day 6 of #OMD3 is almost at its end/well, at our time zone of corse/. I've had a great expectations about the theme and its recreation. But as you can see from the photos no matter how great your expectations are the result is not always that great. At all. After all the ideas in my mind the end result is far far away from what I call 'nice looking' mani. My sponged base turn out too rough and the dots.... Well, the dots don't deserve to be commented.
All I can do is to say: 'Forgive me, OMD....'
Used - 
Essence Road trip 01 Hit the road,Red!
L'Oreal Color Riche 604 Metropolitan
Essence The Nudes  03 i'm lost in you
OPI Skull and glossbones 
****
Check out the other dotticures for Day 6 - 

An InLinkz Link-up

All yours,
Red Dotted Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар