вторник, 10 април 2012 г.

Day 24 - inspired by book !!!! Who's hungry........

        Hello sweet ladies,
Nice to see you....or probably nice to know you've been here,right....This book inspiration was a bit hard for me because - so many ideas,so many great books...
Yesterday I finally got my Hunger games polishes - Reviting,Luxe and lush,Stone cold and Smoke and ashes.I'm truly in love ... these colours are amazing..I try them on a friend of mine - one coat each nail - and if I can say so:good work China Glaze !!
Left to right: Stone cold,Luxe and lush,Reviting and Smoke and ashes.


There are lots of reviews and swatches so I won't be boring by representing this polishes to you....Sooo let's go straight to my Hunger mani....
I'm so happy with this mani - it's so bright and sunny ... This is the first orange shade that looks good on me..or at least I think so..lol...Glad to be here for a while...See ya...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар