събота, 31 януари 2015 г.

Draft Series:The Wizard's News Got Cracked !!!!

Hello,my lovelies...
Next post from the draft box. Final post for the month... 
This year has started well - regular posting, well treated nails, different designs, variety of colors and shades - good girl Red Frog, deserves a gift I think. 
I know I'm showing too much old/ugh,don't like how it sounds/ nail designs here lately but I just can't make myself throw their photos away. It's a bit selfish but showing them to you is half of the pleasure to call myself a 'nail-art-addicted-person', the other half of this pleasure is to create those designs on my nails. 
The moments, minutes, hours when I'm doing my nails are sacred - a whole little universe full of colors and possibilities. It's almost a ritual to clean my nails, to choose the polishes, to create the design on paper, to transfer my thoughts on my nails....
And all I want is to share some of my sacred moments with you,my lovelies....
*This mani was made back in March 2014
Used - 
Tommy G In a flash 55
Zoya Gilty Pleasures 18K Real Gold Nail Polish Top Coat
OPI What Wizardry Is This?
Perfect Gel Look Nail Polish 526
black acrylic paint for the crackles
newspaper and alcohol
---
All yours,
Red Frog

1 коментар:

  1. Loved ur nails!!
    i just followed u, hope u'll follow me back.
    http://twinladybug.blogspot.com/
    Lots of from Twinladybug,
    Victoria

    ОтговорИзтриване