сряда, 25 април 2012 г.

Walker by Polish Amor !!!!

What a wonderful day !!!!Today I won one of the most amazing polishes I've ever seen - Walker - a franken polish made of Polish Amor,you can see her here.So when I saw her comment on my previous post I decide to make a post inspired of her Walker boy.Her own post is on a click away - http://polishamor.blogspot.com/2012/04/twinsie-friday-its-franken-time.html 
This polish is in very tender nude shade enriched with different sized hexagon glitters  in bright red and sky blue.The blue hexs are the biggest in the bottle and look soo beautiful as you can see.
Look what beauty is hidden in this bottle..and the nails are pretty stunning....
Now let's see the inspiration pic...oooo,Shane,hun,you look great even as a walker....
So,ladies,that's all for now...go and check Polish Amor posts - I'm sure you'll see some impressive things....
I can't wait to see my Walker on my nails......
See ya.....


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар