неделя, 20 май 2012 г.

Copper Holo Frankenism !!!!

Ha Ha Ha !!!!
Strange title,ah....In a while you'll understand what I mean....
First of all a little excuse about the missing red post today...promise to post my red jelly tommorow...(blush)...
So hello,polished ladies....
How are you tonight?....A glass of wine next to you?...no...Ok,I'll share mine with you.....tonight is white....
In this post I'll show you my first attempt in frankening / is there a word 'frankening'?.../ - two bottles,two franken polishes,two so not me colours - Frankenism and The Copper Gnome.
Frankenism - a strange mix of silver and nude holo polishes with a bit of skiny pink and few drops of my favorite grey.
The Copper Gnome - he is very outstanding,sparkling and warm,loves the sun - the sun brings his beauty on another level...Made with love,patience,lots of glitter and some bitter orange just for taste...See him talking in a while.....
How's the wine by the way?......Put some ice - it's gonna be hot and shiny........
First the guys:
 Now the result:
   
 Hmm...sorry for this crazy amount of shots but I'm just in love with this colours...never thought I'll like something like this on my nails...
See you tommorow with the jelly red...
All yours,
Red frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар