петък, 24 август 2012 г.

Jeans'n'lipstick !!!!

I don't wear lipstick ...
So,hunny,please think a minute before comin' home with lipstick stains on your jeans ...Ok? ...
--------
Let's start ...
Couple of days ago few lovely ladies from our small crazy polish addicted society came out with this polish and I tought 'Why not?Looks a cool colour...'
Medium blue with lots of silver/grey micro glass flakes - looks so jeans-y ...
First I saw it here - Radi,hun,thanks for the amazing review (hug) ...
Now you know we talk about Perfect S18 ...
When I put my S18 on the polish rack I saw he's pretty close to Sinful colours Neptune.
When I put the bottles side by side  they seemed to be more and more similar.
When I put them on my nails - both in two thick coats - 90% of the people would say 'There's no difference'... but ...
But ...
      There is a difference - S18 has more particles inside,more silver and the base blue colour has a bit more light in it ... Neptune is like a big brother of S18 - a little darker base colour,smaller flakes ... more sophisticated if I can say so ...It's like to have Robert Pattinson and George Cloony right infront of you waiting for you to make the decision who will take to a dinner tonight ....Robert,sweetie,I like you a lot but ... Mr.Cloony,sir,there will be a party ... even without martini ...believe me ...
        To the polishes ... polishes,girl,..yes,thank you for your attention ...Pictures,please ...
       




 Can you guess who's who?...A hell of dupes,ah?
About the lipstick - you know I just can't let it go without at least one more colour.This time it is Catherine Arley 710 .The finish is the same as it is of the S18 and the Neptune - pretty little flakes.The base is gorgeous pink - juicy and tasty as some fruity lipstick.Put it next to these blue guys  and you have one truly beautiful colour combo.


4 коментара:

  1. Ама те наистина много си приличат! А статиите ти ги чета с кеф всеки път! *hug*

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. На живо е доста по-видима разликата,но и двата са страхотни:)

      Изтриване
  2. Много хубав стил на писане! Много разтоварващ! Супер!

    ОтговорИзтриване