четвъртък, 9 август 2012 г.

Sailor's wife on board !!!!

Hello ladies!
Welcome to board...
Put your sunglasses,grab a glass of mojito,give a kiss to the capitan and be sure the life jacket matches to your mani...
For my trip I've choose the classic marine trio - blue,red and white - classic shades,all creams, all favorites.The theme of the mani splits to two - day and night.Day for the right hand and night for the left.The decision was made by the polishes.The origins I've choose - Kiko 335,Flormar 321 and Golden rose 04 - made the perfect 'night in the sea' .The red took some of the blue and became some kind of burgundy purple....like a glass of red wine under the moon light....god,I'm so romantic today.....When I saw the result it became necessarily to do something more 'daily'.And here came the rest of the crew - the day shift - Flormar 2012 # 438,Perfect 529 and 27 / I think it's 27 but not quite sure.../.
Some day I should make a pin up mani - love those pin up girls - the outfits,the make up...everything.....
To the polishes...
The Kiko guy came from Spain brought by a lovely polish fairy...This is the most intense deep blue I have but sadly for me it stained my nails horribly even with 2 or 3 layers of base coat...But it's so lovely.....Sometimes beauty wants sacrifaces,right?....
Flormar 321 is one of the best reds I've ever seen on my nails...Hard to resist to this classic shade,hunny,right?...
- - - - - - - - - 
Hey,capitan,sweetie,my glass is empty..Do something about it,please...All right,now we can continue talking,my dear....
- - - - - - - - - 
So - the day crew - it was obvious they shoud be more than the night ones.The night is calm and sleepy,we don't need as much sailors as we need during the day.After all who will refuse to enjoy thеsе pretty boys working hard to give us satisfaction?....Excuse me,ladies,I ran off a it.....
Perfect  27 - released this summer,this guy is one of the perfect Perfect's colours in my stash - pure cream,gentle coverage,stunning glossy finish..mmm
We talked about Flormar 321,right?Let's see who is Flormar 2012 #438 - ok,now I'm in front of a big dilemma - I can't decide which one is more 'me' - the Perfect guy or this Flormar beauty?!....Love them both I think....Mr.438 is more jelly like,a bit darker...It's like to compare the skintones of the italian and spanish sailors....Oh,come on,I'm just a woman....polish addicted but woman...
We also have two around-the-clock guys - Perfect S 29 and Golden rose 04.This Perfect really deserves our attention,belive me....Under the sun light he's like the sparkling water,blue and shiny.In the night he becomes deep and  mysterious,like the starry night when the sky meets the sea.....
- - - - - - - - -  
Another mojito,please...It's so hot here...Hunny,would you,please,bring some more ice?.....Thank you,sunshine,you're so kind...
- - - - - - - - - 
 Both crews are magnificient working hard to satisfy my nails and eyes.And that's how it ment to be - after all with sailor's wife on board there no doubt who's in charge,right.....Let's see how these guys made my trip so unforgettable...
 Hope you enjoy the trip,ladies....
Hunny,see your tommorow,right....you make amazing mojito....


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар