понеделник, 13 август 2012 г.

Dandelion's dream !!!!

The Dandelion
"Oh, dandelion, yellow as gold,
What do you do all day?"
"I just wait here in the long green grass
Till the children come to play."
"Oh, dandelion, yellow as gold,
What do you do all night?"
"I wait and wait while the cool dew falls,
And my hair grows long and white."
"And what do you do when your hair grows white,
And the children come to play?"
"They take me up in their dimpled hands
And blow my hair away."
Oh, bright all day in the grass, like stars,
And fit for a chain of gold.
The children laugh when they see him smile,
But they love him best when he’s old.

 by Mrs. E. P. Erskine

So tender and light....So sensitive and beautiful....So delicate and pure....Lovely dandelions.....
The fresh breath of the summer morning...
The warm hug of the sunrise...
The scent of freedom and serenity...
It's so peaceful....
- - - - - - - - - 
Few days ago I bought two gorgeous colours by Pastel brand - 84 and 17.They're pretty good dupes of China glaze Sea spray and O.P.I. I have a herring problem.Both have great opacity at 2 coats with stunning gloss finish.The drying time is also pretty good but as I always say Mr.Posh can resolve any drying problem.
- - - - - - - - - 
My passion about nail art started few years ago when I saw few amazing manis did by some of my favorite bloggers.One of this great pieces is with dandelions,made by Mad Manis .The idea is magnificient - simple and beautiful so I couldn't resist the challenge to recreate it.There is a great tutorial posted by her - check it out.
- - - - - - - - - 
Those two beauties look so well side by side but when you put a bit of Essence Glisten up .... truly gorgeous.....It's like the sun is dancing around the clouds....My dandelions did not become as I want them to be - shaky hands,what else should I say.....


The colours look like a stormy sky in the summer...When the wind sings for the rain's caress....When the sun is sleeping in its cloudy bed...When the earth  longs for a little rest....
When dandelions are dreaming.....

2 коментара:

  1. Отговори
    1. Благодаря..,оригиналната идея на Mad Manis е в любимите ми откакто я видях за първи път:)

      Изтриване