вторник, 14 август 2012 г.

Code:Glitter !!!!

Hello gorgeous !!
Still here ... good girl you are ....
After the all neon madness this summer my heart starts beating for some unusual for this season colours and shades.It's some kind of temporary mental disorder ... or at least I hope so ...Oh,don't think I'm complaining ... just sharing my toughts with you.Maybe those rainy afternoons from the past few days did reflected on me ...
But what's done it's done ...
Electrify ...
One of the China glaze Hunger games' polishes ...
One of the greatest glitters I've ever seen which reminds me of one truly 'must have' polish that is still not on my rack - Lorelai's tiara.Electrify is the opposite of the Tiara.Gold and red against silver and blue.
I really don't know why is that love about glitters ... but I just loose my mind when I see something sparkling and dazzling on my nails.I'm wondering when will I stumble over while walking and staring at my nails at the same time.
 I love these polishes....

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар