сряда, 5 септември 2012 г.

Shake my flakes !!!!

It's good to know you are not the only  polish addicted freak on this planet ...
It's a pure pleasure to meet the other geeks in person ... It's so interesting to see who's behind the nickname of your favorite forum group - a bunch of gorgeous ladies - beautiful,elegant and extremely friendly - what else? - all polish addicted.
Someone wrote we should start our forum posts with: Hello,my name is Jane Doe / for example / and I'm addicted to nail polishes ... So funny,ah? ...
Nail polish addiction is like every other addiction - you can't understand it before you take part of it ... at home ... Walking around beauty and nail polish blogs also helps to cultivate your addiction - watching swatches always makes me want more and more colours,effects,finishes ...
To be polish addicted is a pleasure ... I think even eating chocolate could not compare with polishing my nails with something interesting and delightful.Tender milk chocolate with almond and coffee or fresh polished nails with let's say ... bloody red holo? Believe me,girls and boys,I definitely prefer a wide thick brush gently touching my nails ...
So let's see how I've shaked the flakes and put them on my nails ...
Nfu-Oh 43 - China glaze Riveting
Special thanks to Lepidopteria for borrowing me this Nfu-Oh treasure... Be sure you'll have a great time visiting her beauty universe at Women's temptations .

2 коментара:

  1. Отново ми замая главата с изобретателността си и умението да превърнеш всеки обикновен лак в шедьовър. Страхотно е!

    ОтговорИзтриване