сряда, 17 април 2013 г.

Red power...with OPI Stranger tides,Zoya Dree,Seventeen 296,Catrice It's Rambo No5 !!!!

This mani turns out very 'me' I think...
Military green and red.
What could be more perfect?
Ombre-sponged-stripe-free hand mani with red accent.The japanese symbol is for 'power'...btw I have a tattoo with it on my left wrist/very symbolic for me/.
To the polishes,please.
A bunch of my favorite polishes...As you see in the title these guys are 4.The perfect military four.My little polish squad.These guys get full opacity in just two coats.These shades of green look stunning with every other bright color - in this case - pretty neon red.
What else can I say? - Believe me,I really don't want to take this beauty off.The connection between the visual satisfaction and the meaning is too strong.I think 3 days time will be fine before removing it from my nails....What do You think about it?
OPI Stranger tides,Zoya Dree,Seventeen 296,Catrice It's Rambo No5
I hope you like my squad,guys!!If you do there is a way to show it to me - I've entered in a contest at MakeupBee with this mani.If you want to support me please open this link and click on the 'luv' to enter your vote!!!You'll see the 'luv' heart on the left of the photo -

Thank you all for your support !!!!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар