неделя, 6 октомври 2013 г.

China Glaze QT !!!!

Good evening,lovelies....
It's so dark and cold outside in this evening hour but who cares..I'm at home,it's warm and cosy and I just can't wait to show you this gorgeous beauty I have on my nails - China Glaze QT.
Back in 2008 China Glaze released their OMG collection full of holographic art pieces.I was extremely happy when Anita from Intense Polish Therapy told me she has QT for me cause it was on my wishlist for a very long time.Be sure to take a look at her awesome blog,my dear - you'll find lots of stunning swatches and art there!!Nene,sweetie,thanks again:))
QT - lovely girly intense holographic pink....definitely a must have polish.At first I wasn't very impressed but when I put the first layer on my nails - WOW - this beauty just starts to glow...QT is more opaque than I thought it will be which is awesome for 'no more than two coats' lover like me...
So,ladies and gents,enjoy the night and sleep tight...
And here is a little surprise from my princess - she made her nails all alone while I was working...not that bad for a 7 years old...lol....
See ya,my lovelies....


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар