сряда, 22 април 2015 г.

Draft Series:It's a Mosquito !!!!

Hello, my lovelies ....
Draft Series on the blog. Again. I'm wondering when I'll be able to finish with them .... My draft box is still as full as it was back in the beginning. No matter how often I post here there are always aroud 20-30 drafts waiting to be shown here. Maybe these series will end with the last rounded nails mani I have in my draft box. There're still few of them so no worries - the end isn't here. 
Today I have a bit odd one - my so called Mosquito. I was really excited when I've made it. It looked relly funny at the sketches but turned out bigger than I've wanted. But at least here size doesn't matter - my Mosquito is/was/ a really cute type of an insect. Hope you enjoy.
Used - 
Moda Matte 100
OPI Stay the night
acrylic paints, fine brush
All yours,
Red Frog

1 коментар: