събота, 4 април 2015 г.

Easter for #NAILlinkup !!!!

Hello, my lovelies ....
April is here!!! With all the freshness in the air, with all the green grass in the fields, with all the fluffy clouds in the sky .... with all the rain that cleans the winter dust away.
April is here with the new #NAILlinkup themes - 
Fantastic ah? I like all the five themes - lots of colors, tons of fun and flowers.
- Easter -
I'm really happy how this mani has came out. Hope you will like it too, lovelies....
Used - 
Catherine Arley 235
Catherine Arley 930
Catherine Arley 937
Perfect S116
 Trendy Bamboo
P2 Pool Side Party 050 New wave
acrylic paint,fine brush
All yours,
Red Frog

2 коментара:

  1. Добър ден! :)
    What a cute Easter mani Maria.I think my favorites are the pinkie & thumb, simply because it's a bit more unusual of a spring design. :) well done. xo, Lu.
    @ http://luchessa.org

    ОтговорИзтриване