сряда, 30 септември 2015 г.

Seven Sins: Envy - with Catrice and Polish Me Silly !!!!

Envy (from Latin invidia) is an emotion which "occurs when a person lacks another's superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it".

Hello, my lovelies....
A special theme run though my mind lately - seven nail art designs inspired by the seven deadly sins. I'm way far from being religious. Probably the only think I truly believe in is destiny - what should happen will happen. So, when I've saw Catrice Plum fiction next to Envy by Polish Me Silly there was no doubt about the first design. I know green is most appropriate color here but Hello! - look at the name.... And here we are - my Envy is purple with hints of blue and touch of gold. And it's just gorgeous.
My first sin - Envy.
 Used - 
Catrice Million Brilliance 05 Plum Fiction
Polish Me Silly Envy
Golden rose Wow 81
striping tape
****
All yours,
Red Frog

1 коментар: