четвъртък, 18 юни 2015 г.

Draft Series: Light ceramics !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
There was a time when no nude, beige or sand colors were able to catch my sight and intrigue my mind. I've thought they look boring or even vapid on my nails. What a huge mistake. Years after that I can say there's nothing/well, not exactly nothing but it's closer/ more inspiring for me than few bottles of earth colors to play with.
Today's mani was one of my first attempts with this color palette. If I have to re-do it at this moment I'll probably pick even more lighter colors to make the pattern more gentle and vibrant, to give an ancient look.Like some antique pottery but on my nails.... Strange ideas are running through my mind this morning. 
Now go and get ready for work, lovelies. I'll see you here very soon.
Used - 
Perfect Sand Lacquer S67, 
Perfect Gel Look Nail Polish 526, 
Revlon Smoky Canvas, 
Catherine Arley 32,
acrylic paint, fine brush

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар