неделя, 21 юни 2015 г.

Draft Series: Holographic decorations !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's early in the morning here in Sofia and the sun is still sleeping somewhere far from us. My little princess is also still sleeping. It looks like all the world is still sleeping. Except me. 
My coffee is right beside me and I'm ready to start the day. #DraftSeries are really close to their end. There are just a couple of posts waiting patiently to be published. 
Today's mani is one of the oldest in my draft box - my camera says I've made it around March 13th 2014. It's so bizarre. I can see my polish history in my Picassa albums - every single mani is like a page in a diary. 
So today we're back in 2014. It's March and the spring just has arrived with some holographic mix of decorations.
Used - 
Color club Wild at heart, 
A-England Saint George, 
Essence Color&go Lime up!, 
Catherine Arley 145
 Max Factor Fantasy fire
striping tape
holorgaphic glitter 
All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар