четвъртък, 31 декември 2015 г.

Last nail design for 2015 !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's the end of the year and the last mani is ready to celebrate it. It was a good year for your Red Frog and hope for you too. I wish 2016 will be better for both you and me. I'll do my best to be better in this upcoming year. I know I will. Just have to believe in myself. I will be my own hero.
Let's see the claws in their New Year's Eve outfit -
    I just couldn't resist to make a collage of my favorite manis from 2015. First it was just a quick trip through my photo library and than I've thought  Why not? So here it is - my favorite nail designs for this year -

Used  - 
Femme Fatal Fatal Attraction
Golden rose Jolly Jewels 108
Moda 147
A-England Excalibur
Born Pretty Store BP-57

Wish you all an amazing 2016!
All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар