понеделник, 22 февруари 2016 г.

Water marble decals over Sunny London by Essence !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Last week I've made a shopping tour round my local stores and few new beauties have found a warm and loving new home. Today I'll show you the first one - Sunny London number 14 from Essence The Pastels line. The shade is light cloudy grey with smooth silky application and Surprise!! - matte finish. In the past few months I've became a true grey lover and this bottle of gorgeousness is definitely one of my favorite shades.
The decoration is the result of a ruined water marble pattern. At first I didn't like how it turned out but finally have decided to keep it in the cup for a later moment. Looking at the result on the claws I think my decision was right.
Used - 
Essence The Pastels 14 Sunny London - base color
for the marble - 
Essence The Gel Nail Polish 02 Black is back
H&M Lady Luck
clear polish

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар