четвъртък, 25 февруари 2016 г.

Mirror, mirror on the wall with Born Pretty Store !!!!

Hello, my lovelies...
Finally.
Finally my BPS mirror finish polish has arrived after more than 2 months waiting. Ugh. The waiting pissed me off but was worth it. The holly god of mirror polishes is hidden in this silver bottle. There are few reviews around the web that tell more about the application technique but I didn't find anywhere more info about the ingredients  of this beauty. Honestly, I was surprised there's no ingredients list on any of the two bottles I've received. I can only tell there's no acetone smell or even anything close to it. The base/ yes, it's a base no matter the label on the bottle/ has ridiculously long drying time but the polish dries in seconds.
The most important thing  I have to say is - buff your nails to perfection because BPS mirror nail polish brings every single little defect right into the lights.
 See? Scratches, uneven surface and so on.... Everything is visible but Holly God of mirror polishes! This one here is amazing and I'll give my best next time.

Used - 
Born Pretty Store Mirror nail polish duo
Born Pretty Store BP-80 stamping plate
Born Pretty Store black stamping polish

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар