неделя, 6 март 2016 г.

Stamp the sand with BPS Crystal clear stamper !!!

Hello, my lovelies....
The weekend is almost over and it's time to prepare for the new working week. That's one of the things I hate most. I'm still on a lazy mode and there's only one power on earth that can give me enough strength to start the process immediately - doing my nails.
Week or two ago I've received a package from Born Pretty Store and guess what was inside it - my first crystal clear jelly silicone stamper. Well, there were few more gorgeous things along with the stamper - you've already seen the beautiful water decals. So, your frog has a clear stamper! Oop-oop! And as I've said on my IG let the stamping begin!!
I'm really impressed how easy the whole process was -  the stamper's diameter is almost perfect for claws like mine. The clear surface gives enough control so you can easily transfer the image on the place you want. 
More great plates are available on the store here .
Let me show you couple of photos I've made with a flash and surprisingly the colors are pretty accurate -

Used - 
Golden rose Rich Color 70
A-England Saint George - for the stamping
Perfect Sand Lacquer S84
Perfect 73 - for the second stamped layer on the ring finger

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар